RADIUM REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS WITH THE RESIDENCES AT BIGHORN MEADOWS.
The average size of our condos in Radium is 1100 sq ft, giving you ample space for all your belongings. . Become a full or part owner of a vacation home today.
FROM THE MOMENT YOU ENTER THE FRONT DOOR, YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE COME HOME.
Bighorn Meadows real estate is a great investment. The welcoming setting and atmosphere gives you a comforting feeling right when you walk through the door. As you view the selection of Radium condos for sale, you will immediately be taken in by the wide-open concept of the main area. With breathtaking ceilings, large windows, and the peaceful, easy feeling of being surrounded by nature, these Radium Hot Springs vacation homes are the perfect getaway.
These stunning homes are the perfect size for your mountain getaway.
At 1,100 sq ft with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, every sq ft is maximized by smart planning. The lower level has an open concept design. An abundance of natural light and the smooth flow of the kitchen, living and dining areas onto the covered patio, seem to bring the outdoors right into the space. Bedrooms are separate from the living areas to give maximum privacy.
Features of this professionally-decorated home include such things as high ceilings in the living area, 8-ft tall doors, a fireplace, air conditioning and high-quality finishes.
NEW CONDOS FOR SALE ON THE GOLF COURSE WILL HAVE STANDARD UPGRADES TO ENHANCE THEIR PRIME LOCATION.
- 1100 SQ FT of Living Space
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
- Low Maintenance Exterior
- Lux Vinyl Windows
- Lux Wood Metal-Clad Doors with Glass Inserts
- Energy Efficient Duplex-Style, Mountain-Contemporary Design
- Rental Revenue Potential
- Resort Amenities: Pool; 2 Hot tubs; Fitness Room; Owner’s Lounge; Playground
- Designer Furniture Packages Available, Complete with Dishes, Linens and Decor
- Appliances Included
- Window Coverings Included
- Designer Lighting Package
- LED Pot Lights
- Electric Fireplace
- 4FT Crawl Space for Additional Storage
- Barn Door in Master Bedroom
- Mirror Bypass Doors on Closets
- Designer Consulting
- Larger Storage Units
- ADDITIONAL Large Deck off Master
- Glass Door with Blinds off Master Bedroom and Patio Entry
- Additional Window in Living Room
- Large Window in Master Bedroom
- Tiled Shower on Main Floor
- Jack and Jill Bathroom Upstairs
- Larger Closets
- Vinyl Flooring in Bathrooms
- Kitchen Island
- Tiled Tub Surround in Master Bath
- Black Stainless Steel Appliances