29 Jan The Smart Way to Own Your Vacation Home. More Relaxation vs More Work!
Are you afraid of owning a vacation home due to the extra yard work and regular maintenance that comes along with it? Then owning in a resort community will take away that fear. You will have more time for relaxation and to enjoy your home away from home.
When considering purchasing a vacation home it can be a little intimidating at times when you start to think about “how do I choose?”, “where’s the best location?”, and the big question of “how am I going to manage two homes?”. Bighorn Meadows Resort takes all of the stress away from owning a second home. Have a look at our new townhomes!
You won’t do:
- Lawn maintenance or weed pulling
- Shovel Snow
- Clean windows
- Clean any eves-troughs
- Repairs on your home
- Find someone for rental management if you choose to rent out
- Find housekeeping/maintenance services
You will do:
- Golf at some of the most scenic golf courses in Canada
- Ski a different ski hill every day
- Skate on the longest skating trail in the world
- Be adventurous and go hiking, biking, zip-lining, whitewater rafting
- Paraglide off a mountain
- Go fishing or canoeing in a quiet little pristine mountain lake
- Enjoy a beach day on Lake Windermere or Columbia Lake
- Take a dip in the pool in your backyard along with other resort amenities
- Enjoy rental revenue to help offset costs
- Or simply do nothing but relax and enjoy the scenery from your vacation home
Owning in a Resort Community means taking a much needed break, from your everyday duties or responsibilities, in an ideal location such as Bighorn Meadows Resort along The Springs Golf Course. It”s the smartest way to own your vacation home! Contact us today to learn more.