Bighorn Meadows Resort is taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. Here are the steps we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our guests, our staff and the general public that is at the forefront of our minds during this unprecedented time.
General Health and Safety Precautions for our Residences Show Home:
- Our staff are encouraged to stay home if they are sick and to self-isolate if they are showing symptoms, have had close contact with someone infected or have recently traveled outside of Canada.
- We’ve increased the number of times a week our Show Home is professionally cleaned and are following a very strict cleaning procedure, ensuring that common surface areas are disinfected often.
- We’ve suspended our Friday evening Wine and Cheese event at this time.
- Staff have been directed to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres in all interactions, meetings and appointments.
- All Show Home visitors are advised to clean and sanitize their hands prior to entering the Show Home with the sanitizer provided.
- If you are sick, we ask you not to visit our Show Home.
- We are only holding one appointment with 2 people at a time in our Show Home.
For more information on our Property Management and Operation’s of Bighorn Meadows Resort, please visit True Key Hotels & Resorts policy.
We appreciate your cooperation during this uncertain time and look forward to your visit in our Residences at Bighorn Meadows Show Home.
Bighorn Meadows Resort Ltd.